Hello, this is RemoteCall Team.
First, thank you for being our loyal customer.
To provide you with the best and more reliable service, we will be performing a scheduled maintenance and updates on the following date and time.
Date: March 22nd, 2021
Time: 18:30 ~ 02:00 (23rd) KST
Updates and changes
1) “WebViewer” button added to the Agent program.
– A browser based connection is added to connect, control, draw and more on remote devices.
(Lean more about WebViewer >)
– More features (e.g. File transfer) will be added to WebViewer.
– Chrome browser is recommended for using WebViewer.
(Learn more about compatible browsers >)
– Even without the Agent installed, just login to www.remotecall.io to get connected.
2) Control option added to macOS 11 (draw and recording will be added soon)
[RemoteCall WebViewer www.remotecall.io]
1) Chromebook host control added
– Chromebook does not support remote control. Therefore, it can be connected via WebViewer.
2) WebViewer remote support app “RemoteCall” updated.
This is routine maintenance and product update operation to check our software and server systems. We expect minimal downtime and advise that temporary outages of service are a possibility, so we ask that you to plan your business accordingly and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team at
Rsupport Support Team