Attention Rsupport customers,
We are writing to notify you of a scheduled maintenance and update for RemoteCall for the following date and time:
Date: Oct. 30th, 2017
Time: 15:00 – 22:00 UTC
Internationally Observed Times
San Francisco: 14:00 – 21:00 (PST)
New York: 11:00 – 18:00 (EST)
London: 16:00 – 23:00 (GMT)
Seoul/Tokyo: Tuesday Oct. 31th, 00:00 – 07:00 (KST)
This is a routine maintenance and product update operation to check our software and server systems. See below for details.
Agent / Viewer
- Added stretch option for high definition display devices.
- Improved presentation mode.
- Improved clipboard feature.
- Improved horizontal screen drag while connected with mobile device.
- Changed process for admin account recoonection.
- Other minor bugs fixed
- Split clipboard channel.
- Fixed the disconnection process for session sharing on master viewer.
- Added automatic log collection option.
- Added custom size for ending page.
- Detailed error code on execution failure.
- Added Web Viewer (Corona).
- Added RCPC Corona Web Viewer.
- RCVP – presentation mode added.
- RCMP/RCVP – RC45 modules updated.
- Changed the SIP port : 5060 -> 3478
We expect minimal downtime and advise that temporary outages of service are a possibility, so we ask that you to plan your business accordingly and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rsupport Support Team