Attention Rsupport customers,
We are writing to notify you of a scheduled maintenance and update for RemoteCall for the following date and time:
Date: June 26th, 2017
Time: 15:00 – 22:00 UTC
Internationally Observed Times
San Francisco: 14:00 – 21:00 (PST)
New York: 11:00 – 18:00 (EST)
London: 16:00 – 23:00 (GMT)
Seoul/Tokyo: Tuesday June 27th, 00:00 – 07:00 (KST)
This is a routine maintenance and product update operation to check our software and server systems.
- Added screenshot diagnostics when connection fails.
- Added selection to choose keyboard driver.
- Added minimize to full screen viewer.
- Improved the multi-host connection feature.
- Added notice when rebooting using admin account.
- Added advanced EXE method to connection page.
- Added icon number for icon based connection.
- and more.
We expect minimal downtime and advise that temporary outages of service are a possibility, so we ask that you to plan your business accordingly and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team at email@example.com
Rsupport Support Team